Friday, May 8, 2009
Blog 2: I’m Ba-a-ack
After briefly blogging last January and February, I blew-up my blog in March. Over the past couple of weeks, both people who had read it commented, “What happened to your blog?” With that outpouring of support and insistent encouragement, I decided I would try again. I knew it would be difficult, but I couldn’t let my faithful readers down. I had to carry on, for the good of society. So, without further ado, welcome to my new blog. Isn’t it lovely? Both of my fans can once again tell me how wonderful I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe you would have a bigger fan base if you would actually tell people about your blog. I found out from Mom. Way to ignore me...I will now be a faithful fan and you can up your numbers to...three.
ReplyDelete-lisa
I don't need some blog to follow your every move.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Your Stalker
I figured you destroyed the blog just to avoid my comments
ReplyDelete