You may recall that some time ago, a certain child stayed up very late working on a last minute, stop-motion animation project about Planet X. Apparently the 6th grade science teacher, who Sarah now has, has decided that stop-motion animation is an accepted medium for completing assignments, in no small part to the aforementioned project.
Sarah, of course, opted for the stop-animation project. And not to be outdone by her brother, Sarah asked that her project be posted on this blog. I would like to point out that her assignment had much more planning, preparation, revision, and editing, and it still allowed her to get to bed a couple of hours earlier than her brother without needing to get up early to finish the written portion of the assignment.
Here it is: Phases of the Moon
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awesome! I think the care bear tossing and chase scene was especially inspired. kudos for an excellent but educational show that utilized pop culture to keep our interest peaked.
ReplyDeleteStella and I give it two enthusiastic thumbs up and Garrett learned a lot about the moon, but nothing about New Moon, which he is already an expert on.
ReplyDeleteThis was absolutely fantastic--and funny. Loved it.
ReplyDeleteJordan here. My dad forgot to mention that I gave helpful suggestions, and filmed all of the scene following the credits. My dad and sister were constantly asking me to help them with the actual picture taking, as they knew nothing about it. I am wise.
ReplyDelete