Have you ever been heading somewhere, very purposefully, only to find yourself lost in thought? I mean really lost in thought, like "wait, why I am in the break room staring at the coffee pot" lost. I mean, "I'll pretend to be going to a co-worker's desk to raid the candy dish" lost? I mean so lost that even after chatting with said co-worker about her adopted grandchildren's experience at football camp for ten minutes, you are forced to return to your desk to try to reconstruct what you were doing when you left your desk in the first place, only to get lost in the same thoughts as before?
I never get that lost. But if I did, it would surely be a sign of a very deep, very profound thinker.
(Oh, I remember, I need more paper clips from the supply closet.)
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Either that or a very absentminded one...
ReplyDeleteI am also easily distracted. I usually reel myself back in by checking your blog.
ReplyDeleteIt rarely happens at work but is a constant at home.
ReplyDelete