With the political conventions looming, I have started to give a great deal of thought to which candidate was most worthy of my vote. After much consideration, I have come to a shocking conclusion: Mitt Romney and I have a lot in common:
• Mitt Romney has children. I have children.
• Mitt Romney is a millionaire. I have played the “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” board game.
• Mitt was the governor of Massachusetts. I know how to spell Massachusetts.
• Mitt has changed his mind on certain issues, or flip-flopped. I have worn flip-flops.
• Mitt Romney founded and ran Bain Capital. I have worked at a company that has also been a bane at times.
• Mitt Romney saved the Salt Lake Olympics. I watched them on TV.
• Mitt Romney hasn’t released his taxes to the public. I haven’t released my taxes to the public.
• Mitt has great hair. I have hair.
With so much in common, it shouldn’t take me too long to decide.
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You forgot he offends without meaning to.... er.... uh.... never mind.
ReplyDeleteI've learned from my new dog to spend more time experiencing the world with my nose. I intend to cast my vote this year based on each candidate's scent.
ReplyDeleteI think I will try very hard to decide which candidate best represents my views most accurately, do a lot of research, and then miss the deadline to register to vote.
ReplyDelete